Monday, April 24, 2017

BYU Blue Line

So, I recently discovered this, amazing, glorious, life-changing place on BYU campus called the Blue Line. It's in the bottom floor of the Tanner Building (which, if you're directional-ly challenged, is at the top of freshmen hill). I am literally so disappointed that I didn't discover this place earlier! It's got sub-style sandwiches, like the Monte Christo and the Cubano. It's also got this little wanna-be Cafe Rio place, complete with burritos, Taco Tuesdays, quesadillas, and salads. There's even a little make-your-own hot dog stand and a small market area with dark chocolate peanut butter, chips, and fresh fruit for sale.
But the best part... drum roll please... is the PB&J sandwiches! OH BOY THEY'RE SO GOOD! You can put anything you want on them. They have white chocolate, dark chocolate, and natural peanut butter, and you can add on bananas, apples, cinnamon, chocolate chips, and whatever else you want. My current favorite creation is a toasted dark chocolate peanut butter, apple, banana, and cinnamon sandwich. Slay me, it's so good.
The location is also pretty great. For those of you living in Helaman, it's super close and a super convenient place to stop for lunch on your way home from classes. Plus, the Tanner Building itself is simply GORGEOUS! If you've ever been to the Kennedy Center in Boston, it's like that. It's got this airy, atrium feel to it,  and I always feel like I'm gaining brain cells just rubbing shoulders with all the smart people who study there. It's also just really pretty; it's naturally well-light, open, and decorated with the national flags of hundreds of countries. Sooooo it's the perfect place to eat a toasted dark chocolate peanut butter banana sandwich.
If you want to find out more information or see their hours, click here. Seriously go there. Please. And then send me a selfie of whatever you order so I can get properly inspired for the next time I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment